First Foundation is accepting applications to their Supporting Our Communities initiative from nonprofits in the communities served by the corporation.
Nonprofits may select from a wide range of services including:
Presented to key members of a nonprofit’s management team and board members Topics include:
– Donor stewardship
– Staff and Board training
– Board retreats
– Development planning
– Board building
– Design and development of critical policies and protocols
– Strategic and long-range planning
– Cash management options
– Investment policies and best practices
– Gift planning review and audit
– Fiduciary audits
Interactive Workshops and Seminars:
These programs may be formal or informal and may be scheduled as a “lunch and learn”, post-dinner session or as part of other casual events. Each grantee may request up to two programs within calendar year from these comprehensive subjects:
– Board members, senior management and development staff
– Donors, prospects, and key volunteers
– Professional advisors, centers of influence, and referral sources
Priorities will be given to organizations that:
- Serve low– and moderate-income individuals of all ages.
- Where the grantor can share their expertise in financial literacy and economic self-sufficiency.
- Serve veterans.
- Focus on development assistance and lending solutions for small businesses.
- Partner to support the creation of affordable housing and the sustainability of safe, clean and desirable neighborhoods and programs that enhance the quality of life for residents in communities that First Foundation serves.