The World of Children Accepting Nominations for Awards Honoring High-Impact Programs for Children
The World of Children is accepting nominations for their 2019 awards program that honors individuals who make a difference in the lives of children. The program awards grants to support proven, high-impact programs that these individuals have created to ensure that more children’s lives will be touched, improved, and changed forever.
The World of Children Awards honors individuals in a range of categories, including the following:
- Protection Award: This award recognizes individuals making extraordinary contributions to children so that they can live free from fear, abuse, and exploitation (including but not limited
to trafficking, slavery, and sexual imposition). Ultimately, the award is designed to ensure that more children live lives that are free and healthy.
- Education Award: This award recognizes individuals making a substantial contribution to children in the educational arena.
- Humanitarian Award: This award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to children in the areas of social services, education, or humanitarian services.
- Health Award: This award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to children in the fields of health, medicine, or the sciences.
- Youth Award: This award recognizes youth that are making extraordinary contributions to the lives of other children.