United Way of the Inland Valleys 2020 Request for Proposals (RFP)
United Way of the Inland Valleys (UWIV) is pleased to announce the release of the Request for Proposals (RFP) for its 2020 Community Impact grants process. The RFP will cover the program period of January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
The mission of the United Way of the Inland Valleys is to unite people, ideas, and resources with the community to improve lives. UWIV is committed to creating lasting change with measurable improvements for our communities. Our vision is to create a thriving community where adults and children have equal access to Education, Financial Stability, and Housing, which are the building blocks to self-sufficiency and a high quality of life.
Organizations that provide human service programs in Western and Southwestern Riverside County (https://uwiv.org/about) which align with our priority funding areas of Education, Financial Stability, and Housing are eligible to apply.
- Only organizations that hold a valid Internal Revenue Service determination letter that the organization is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization are eligible for funding.
- A copy of the IRS tax-exempt determination letter must accompany the application.
- Organizations that have a current IRS Form 990 that was filed no more than a year following your last fiscal year.
- Organization’s registration and compliance with the California Attorney General’s office (https://oag.ca.gov/charities)
- Organizations that employ sound fiscal and management practices
- If funded the last grant cycle, your organization’s submission of the mid-year (June 30th) report
If this fits your organization and its work, we are looking forward to seeing your application come in! You can find our online application here: http://uwiv.smapply.io/
If you have any questions, you can contact Jennifer Thornton at email@example.com