Valley Initiative for Affordable Housing
Valley Initiative for Affordable Housing makes grants for the development, maintenance, or prompting of affordable housing in California.
Interested applicants may submit a proposal at any time. The proposal package should include:
- Project description
- Proforma budget
- Sources and uses of funds statement
- Copies of any applications for funds submitted to other entities or agreements already in place
- Entity organizing documents such as corporate articles of incorporation and bylaws, exempt organization 501(c)(3) determination letter, partnership or LLC operating agreement, board resolutions to apply for project funds from Valley Initiative for Affordable Housing, appointed document signers, etc.
- Certificate of good standing with the state if applicant is a corporation or LLC
- Resumes for all key parties in the transaction such as CEO, non-profit board members, partners, or LLC members