Wilburforce Foundation helps conserve important lands, waters and wildlife in Western North America by supporting organizations and leaders advancing strategic solutions. Funding is focused in specific geographic areas.
The Foundation makes investments that contribute to the following types of outcomes:
* Increase access to and use of scientific, legal, political, and economic information resources;
* Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of grantee organizations conservation leaders, and other allies;
* Increase communication, cooperation and collaboration among grantees, stakeholders, decision-makers and/or allies;
* Increase awareness, support and utilization of conservation policies, plans and practices that protect wildlife habitat;
* Decrease or mitigate threats to wildlife habitat;
* Improve the protected status of wildlife habitat;
* Improve the ecological resilience of the landscapes in which we work.