Family Service Association has been a leader among non-profits serving families in need since 1953. Over the years, FSA has responded to the changing dynamics of families.
Our mission is “Building community one family at a time, through compassion, advocacy and comprehensive model services, fostering self-sufficiency and sustainable impacts.”
- Direct service treatment, including diagnostic (intakes), crisis intervention, application of concrete services, and on-going treatment to individual, family and group members.
- Caseload management: information/referral advocacy.
- Community outreach, presentations, workshops, parent education training as necessary to facilitate individual case and program goals.
- Team accountability and responsibilities along with project supervisors, students, other divisions and administrative staff.
- Generation and implementation of Individual Service Plans and other case planning activities.
- Participation and presentation at case review/disposition, case consultation and staff meetings.
- Assisting in program start-up activities and subsequent (on-going) statistical and recording activities.
- Twenty-four hour availability for telephone crisis.
- Provide services throughout Riverside County, as needed.
- Compilation of statistics, report preparation and funding/contract source relations.
- Train and supervise community workers and volunteer assignments and schedules.
- Orient student therapists to program and train on provision of services in community-based environment.
- Recruit volunteers.
- Punctual and Regular Attendance
- Other duties as assigned and necessary
- A. in social work or related field required;
- Two years’ experience preferable in a clinical setting working with children, special education ,emotional mental health needs;
- Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of Automobile Insurance
- Background and Fingerprint Clearance
- TB Clearance
- Drug Test Clearance
- Ability to read and write English and to communicate at the level required for successful job performance.
- Bilingual in Spanish
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under highly demanding deadlines. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time while working on computer
FSA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.