Founded in 1898 by Alfred Smiley, the mission has been the same since it's original inception, "Alleviate poverty, encourage self-sufficiency and promote the dignity of all."
Family Service provides vital and basic life assistance to over 2,500 families per year through two core programs - Family Support and Housing Assistance.
We offer a flexible work environment with meaningful work and competitive benefits.
Seeking a high energy, full time Facilities Technician with basic handy man skills to oversee our Redlands campus and daily maintenance of four apartment units
Hours are Monday through Wednesday 10am to 7pm Thursdays 9am to 6pm and Fridays 8am to 4:30pm…Also every First and Third Saturday from 9am to 1pm
Job available immediately!
TITLE: JANITORIAL/MAINTENANCE WORKER
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt, Full time
Under the supervision of the Program Director provides janitorial and maintenance service for all agency facilities.
- Perform janitorial services for all agency facilities.
- Provide support for donations processing and bulk storage.
- Provide kitchen support (i.e. dishes, sinks, etc.).
- Perform facility maintenance for minor repairs.
- Supervise volunteers assigned to component.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months of experience performing janitorial/maintenance service.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn basic computer skills.
- Fingerprint and drug screen clearance. Current negative TB test.
- Valid class C driver’s license and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Access to daily transportation for job responsibilities.