On-Call House Keeping Attendant Position
Attention all JOB SEEKERS!!!. Goodwill Southern California is proud to partner with Kaiser Permanente for their On-Call House keeping Attendant Position. Pay is $16.46/HR! If you meet all the qualifications listed in the flyer, then please send an e-mail to RiversideCRC@Goodwillsocal.org and include the following information “On-Call House Keeping Position” in the title. Also, please include a copy of your resume in MS Word format. Hurry!! Positions are being filled fast, open to the first 70 participants who respond with a resume.
- Customer service experience
- Endure long periods of time on your feet
- Must be able to work at ALL of the following locations:
- Moreno Valley
- On-call employees are guaranteed 20 hours a week. Can be scheduled up to 40 hours a week
- May be required to work Mon-Sun. Can work ALL shifts days, evening, and nights
- Upholds Kaiser Permanente’s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state,
federal and local laws.
- Maintains floor and other surfaces by independently operating, electric washing,
stripping, waxing, polishing and vacuuming equipment, making adjustments to control and operation
techniques to obtain optimum results.
- Performs all general cleaning duties in assigned work area such as offices, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, examination rooms, patient rooms and special procedure rooms by dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and vacuuming using approved procedures, materials and equipment.
- Inspects assigned area to ensure compliance with department standards; assures security; reports deficiencies.
- Replenishes dispensers for such items as soap, hand towels, toilet tissue and toilet seat covers in assigned area.
- Properly disposes of all refuse generated such as paper, patient foamites, needles, syringe IV tubing, glass, pressurized cans, isolated trash and other items by depositing in appropriate receptacles through specified procedures. Transports and disposes of soiled linen in proper areas through approved methods.
- Cleans and maintains all receptacles and replaces with proper size, type and color of plastic liners as needed. Moved equipment/furniture; removes and hangs drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Cleans equipment such as wheelchairs, gurneys and hamper holders according to established procedures.
- May perform other routine duties assigned such as: Moving and delivering materials throughout the facility; patient checkout procedures by sanitizing beds, mattresses, furniture and unit with approved materials through specified procedures and makes up bed with fresh linen in specified manners.
- Participants in staff development within the department and in courses required by the medical center.
- Establishes and maintains courteous, cooperative relations when interacting with other personnel.
- Health Plan members and the public.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.