Option House, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit serving San Bernardino, California that works to create social change so that one day no adult or child will ever experience the trauma of domestic violence and sexual assault. Option House, Inc. provides safety and advocacy to people and families through emergency shelter and services offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, supporting the Option House, Inc. mission that through advocacy, education, and shelter we promote change for people affected by interpersonal violence to live a life free from abuse.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Program Director is a full-time position, with benefits (health, dental, vision, paid sick and vacation) that provides leadership and direction on new and existing programs with an emphasis on measurable outcomes using data and best practices. The Program Director works independently and collaboratively with staff to direct, develop, manage and implement programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
Option House is seeking a Program Director whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the quality and success of all aspects of program operations, management, relationships, curriculum development, staff and volunteer training and supervision
- Develop strategic long-term program goals and budgets with Executive Director
- Manage, train and motivate a team of 2 full-time and 1 part-time, accurately track programmatic outcomes and record in Apricot to meet monthly reporting requirements
- Monitor program budgets and oversee grant and contract compliance
- Keep staff accountable to accomplishing goal completion as well as to establish goals and plans for the following year
- Represent organization through outreach activities and speaking engagements
- Attend relevant partnership meetings to connect with key stakeholders
- Work with Executive Director with fundraising strategies and events
- Hire, train and evaluate program staff
- Other duties as assigned