Senior Director of Workplace Giving
United Way of the Inland Valleys is an independent public benefit corporation that is a part of the United Way Worldwide network of agencies. UWIV serves the majority of Western Riverside County with a constituency of more than 2 million residents. Our mission is to Unite people, ideas, and resources, with the community to improve lives. We fight for the education, financial stability, and housing of every person in our community. UWIV has been the #1 United Way in California for campaign growth for 2 consecutive years, and in the top 10 globally for campaign growth for 2 years.
United Way of the Inland Valleys is seeking a seasoned and proven professional development officer to oversee Workplace Giving and Corporate Engagement activities.
Responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive long-range strategic and annual business plans focused on revenue generation and donor engagement through Workplace Giving Campaigns. Manages and directs staff teams responsible for Workplace Giving Campaigns and Corporate Relationship Management. Responsible for the leadership of volunteer and staff teams to ensure maximized fundraising and engagement efforts to include workplace campaigns, affinity group engagements, and corporate engagements.
Must have proven success in workplace or annual campaigns management.
- Directs efforts to secure support through corporate and employee giving.
- Directs the individual engagement efforts through leadership societies and affinity groups to ensure comprehensive seamless relationship development.
- Provides direct supervision and strategic direction for the Workplace Giving Team.
- Guides the development and implementation of the strategic and annual plans for the Workplace Team
- Works with EVP to identify and manage portfolios of top donors and prospects.
- Determines key metrics, accountability and reporting mechanisms aligned with performance and growth objectives for the Workplace Giving Team.
- Directly manages the relationship and provides staff support to major corporations throughout the region.
- Directs individual engagement efforts through Leadership Societies and affinity groups to ensure comprehensive, seamless relationship development.
- Manages the action steps and results for the Workplace Giving Team. Tracks revenue generation throughout the year and provides monthly projections against goal projections.
- Tracks the Workplace Giving Team’s retention and, visits to key businesses throughout the year; provides regular activity status; and conducts the appropriate account analysis to build and refine business goals.
- Liaises with Marketing staff to develop annual campaign materials (print, electronic, and audio-visual).
- Develops reports, SOP’s, trainings, and executing enhancements as needed.
- Evaluates and analyzes workplace giving results and recommends changes.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure workplace pledge processing is timely and accurate.
- Foster creative thinking and facilitate future partnerships within corporate accounts.