Establishing and Managing the Development Office (formerly Development Director 101)
Come Join Us for this 2-day Workshop!
Recent studies show that many development directors are not adequately prepared for their jobs. To be an effective fundraiser, you must understand the big picture…
This training will provide you with a conceptual framework and approach to establishing an effective Development Office.
- Learn 4 key elements to building the infrastructure of a successful fundraising program
- The Case for Support vs. The Case Statement
- Learn key essentials to building relationships with funders
- Development Director 101: Leading & Managing the Development Function
- Learn what funders are looking for in the programs and agencies they wish to fund…
The training format includes lecture, power point presentation, handouts, and templates that you can use to establish or rebuild an effective development office and successful fundraising program.
This Training is for:
- Executive Directors
- Development Directors/Fundraisers
- Board Members
- Grantwriters who are looking to expand their careers into development
Note: This is a two-day workshop that is scheduled as follows: Day 1 – June 16, 2021 from 9:00AM to 12noon | Day 2 – June 17, 2021 from 9:00AM to 12noon.