Interim Executives Academy
The Interim Executives Academy offers a deep-dive immersion into strategic transitional leadership models and curricula that includes two days of lecture, case studies, cameo speakers, panelists, and group projects.
Our management tools and service protocols represent nearly two decades of interim leadership experience to shape a nonprofit executive vacancy as a highly unique and sophisticated capacity-building opportunity for charitable organizations, associations, labor unions, and congregations.
What You Will Learn:
- The Seven Types of Interim Executive Leadership
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Interim Engagement
- Recognizing the Vital Signs of Nonprofit Health
- The Nine Fundamental Protocols of Strategic Transitional Leadership
- The Interim as Facilitative Leader
- The Fundraising “Quick Hits” Every Interim Should Know and Cultivate
- The Strategic Role of an Interim in the Executive Search Process
- The Interim as Agent of Change in Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Access
- The Strategic Transition from Interim to the Interim’s Successor