For the past 13 years, Mrs. Silva has worked as a philanthropy professional, in both corporate and tribal government, to improve health outcomes and increase economic opportunities for underrepresented populations. Having managed more than 800 community grants and millions of dollars in philanthropic giving, Mrs. Silva is considered an expert in understanding service gap needs in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and nationally in Native American communities.
Her dedication to the field of philanthropy continues to be a reflection of the values of her company. As a philanthropic consultant, leadership and development facilitator, and motivational speaker, she provides services that support grantmakers, philanthropy professionals and nonprofit organizations who have dedicated their lives to serve underrepresented populations in our communities.
Grant Management (grantmakers)
- Grantmaking strategy and programmatic grant management for foundations and individuals/families who seek to make intelligent, data-driven philanthropic decisions to maximize the impact of their charitable contributions.
- Logistics coordination for Donor Events/Socials
Presentations (philanthropy professionals):
- Community Assessment
- Effective Strategies to Engage Stakeholders
- From the Funders Perspective
- Your Role in Philanthropy
Interactive Workshops (nonprofit program participants):
- Discovering Your Purpose
- Key Elements for Success
- Vision and Goal Setting
- Aimed to inspire and empower women and philanthropy professionals