Inland Empire Capacity Builders Network
The IECBN is a coalition of capacity-building organizations that provide an array of services to nonprofit and community-benefit organizations (CBOs) serving the Inland Empire. Members work together to increase local resources CBOs need to advance their missions and serve the region’s population of more than 4.5 million residents.
- Academy for Grassroots Organizations
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Center for Nonprofit Advancement, Regional Access Project Foundation
- Center for Nonprofit Management
- Center for Social Innovation, University of California, Riverside
- Inland Empire Community Collaborative
- First 5 San Bernardino
- Nonprofit Executive Network
- The Community Foundation
If your organization is a nonprofit, university, or funder providing nonprofit capacity-building services to the Inland Empire region, contact Vici Nagel, President/CEO of Academy for Grassroots Organizations to apply for membership.